Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that focuses on improving the appearance of a person’s teeth, gums and bite. It is a rapidly growing field that offers many options for those looking to improve their smile. Some of the most popular procedures include teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and dental implants. With so many options available, it is important to consult with Dr. Yurchak at My Family Dental to find out which procedure is right for you.
Veneers are commonly considered a cosmetic procedure due to the ability to “makeover” the appearance of one’s smile. Dental veneers can be considered a restorative treatment and prevent further restoration while removing little-to-no tooth structure. The underlying natural tooth will be prepped by carefully preparing the teeth so the ultra-thin shell of the porcelain veneer can be permanently fixed to the facial surface of the teeth.
Common reasons for Veneers
- Chipped/cracked teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Wear & tear
Whether you want to change the overall appearance of your smile due to color or size, veneers may be an option for you. Schedule a comprehensive exam for an evaluation to go over the best treatment plan for you!
Clear Aligners: Sure Smile
SureSmile aligners are an innovative clear aligner with orthodontic capabilities that creates the smile you’ve always wanted! These clear aligners are discreet and easy to use for patients of all ages looking to straighten their teeth. Whether you have crooked teeth or misaligned jaw placement, our office can provide you with a treatment plan that can help in 3 easy steps! Starting with a quick intraoral digital scan in-office, approve your treatment plan, and start wearing your aligners in just a few short weeks!
A whiter smile can boost your confidence and make you feel better about yourself. Many people choose to whiten their teeth professionally because it is quick, easy, and effective. Some of the most common reasons that our patients choose to whiten their teeth are because of natural enamel wear, fluorosis, and staining due to medications, and staining due to the consumption of substances like coffee, red wine, and tobacco. There are many professional teeth whitening options available, consult our office today to help choose the best option for your teeth.
send us a message
• Mostly due to its minimally invasive nature, the use of botox in the dental field has been quickly increasing in popularity to treat conditions like TMJ and Bruxism. That’s right, botox is not just for wrinkles anymore. Botox works by relaxing the muscles in your face, which can help reduce pain and clenching.
• Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ Disorder) usually causes severe pain for affected patients because of hyperactivity in the muscles. Before the introduction of botox, treatment options were very limited. Now, patients can experience almost instant pain relief after injections.
• Bruxism can be minimized because botox relaxes the muscles enough to reduce the force of the muscular contractions involved. Used alongside night guard therapy, these injections can make a huge difference in the severity of Bruxism.
• Looking to improve moderate forehead lines, crow’s feet, and severe frowning lines? Botox injections can temporarily improve the look of all these facial lines. Dr. Yurchak is trained in this quick cosmetic procedure that works underneath the surface of the skin, reducing muscle activity that results in unwanted lines and wrinkles.
• There is minimal downtime following the administration of botox and visible results to be expected in a week. Call today to schedule your botox consultation and let Dr Yurchak discuss the best treatment options for you.